By John R. Presley (auth.)
Read or Download A Guide to the Saudi Arabian Economy PDF
Best urban & regional books
1. 1 function of the research whilst the contract for the root of the ecu fiscal group (EC Treaty) was once prolonged and adjusted by way of the only ecu Act (SEA), ratified by means of all of the Member States of the eu group (EC) in July 1987, examine and techno logical improvement have been put for the 1st time on an equivalent footing with different politi cal competences of the EC.
This ebook presents the type of on-the-ground examine the method and result of decentralization that we have got been lacking within the debates over "decentralization" and in efforts to plot for more suitable assembly of people's wishes via a technique of devolved accountability and financing, particularly in Africa.
There's a complicated courting among the surroundings and the improvement of tourism, which this booklet discusses in a radical and informative demeanour. experts from numerous disciplines be aware of the demanding situations of sustainable tourism, devoting their complete recognition to cultural, local and coverage concerns.
Publication titles, simply because they're compromises among concision and precision, offer yet an approximate description of actual content material. For this publication an al ternative and extra finished identify will be: An research of spatial arbitrage as an creation to the speculation of commodity markets: exchange and space-time styles of fee fluctuations.
- A Wealth of Buildings: Marking the Rhythm of English History: Volume II: 1688–Present
- Entrepreneurship in The United States: The Future is Now
- The Political Economy of Asian Regionalism
- The Management of Enterprises in the People’s Republic of China
- Urban Regeneration Management: International Perspectives (Routledge Advances in Management and Business Studies)
- Metropolitan Regions: Knowledge Infrastructures of the Global Economy
Extra info for A Guide to the Saudi Arabian Economy
The retained area concession amounts to 220 000 square kilometres and the period of concession is for sixty-six years. In comparison the involvement of Getty Oil and Arabian oil is minimal, together accounting for a concession area of ll 000 square kilometres. 21 All companies participate in the production of oil, and its refining and export; Aramco has the added responsibility of supervising the gas-gathering project. It has been the policy of the government to continuously increase its control over the oil industry.
Of as ( %J of total (I) licences No. of and producers as % producers of total ( 2) 1395-UOO 1400 The number of industria/licences and operative factories end-1395 and end-1400 \;J 0 Manufacture of china, earthenware, pottery porcelain and glass Manufacture of building materials Metal industries Manufacture of other products Storage 35 36 36 37-38 39 71 Producers Issued licences 479 492 I I Issued licences Producers 200 5 Producers 25199 26295 26 26 200 5 7162 7550 5592 5767 875 875 3325 3412 Issued licences 153 160 Issued licences Producers 95 96 Issued licences Producers I I Issued licences Producers 63 64 Producers Issued licences 6133 6681 20 20 7 7 I 010 1126 2541 2580 335 335 I 020 1034 1219 2114 13 58 8 31 299 543 387 550 3 13 184 309 61087 120320 488 1523 299 1207 14513 31902 20990 33849 1252 2149 6934 17556 SOURCE Industrial Statistical Bulletin (Industrial Affairs Agency, Ministry of Industry and Electricity, 1400 AH).
T Non-oil GOP deflator. : IMF US dollar import price index adjusted for movements in the riyal exchange rate against the dollar. SouRCEs Various SAMA Reports. cent per annum; from 1397 onwards the inflation rate has declined to levels which compare very favourably with western economies. The latest figures in fact indicate a fall in the Cost of Living Index of over 2 per cent annum in 1400/1 and a stable general index during the first two quarters of 1402. The cause of inflation was not difficult to ascertain in this period.
A Guide to the Saudi Arabian Economy by John R. Presley (auth.)